J.A.R.V.IS 2.0 Assistant for Android || How to install Jarvis on Android.


J.A.R.V.I.S 2.O is a one of a kind novelty personal assistant app with a cool factor like none other in the store, skyrocketing your phone's coolness factor to a whole new level.

I have modded Robin assistant to look like exactly like J.A.R.V.I.S. It can do many things including all the task that you can give to the original J.A.R.V.I.S.

But don't get me wrong, J.A.R.V.I.S is more than just a show off, he can be your personal assistant keeping you informed about weather, news, calls, text messages and what more, control your phone settings like turning on WiFi, Flash, Bluetooth to name some, play songs over bluetooth, set reminders based on people.

J.A.R.V.I.S adds a cool factor to every thing he does making you look awesome!


Who/What is J.A.R.V.I.S?

J.A.R.V.I.S. (Just A Rather Very Intelligent System) is a fictional character voiced by Paul Bettany in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) film franchise, based on the Marvel Comics characters Edwin Jarvis and H.O.M.E.R., respectively the household butler of the Stark family and another AI designed by Stark. J.A.R.V.I.S. is an artificial intelligence created by Tony Stark, who later controls his Iron Man and Hulkbuster armor for him. In Avengers: Age of Ultron, after being partially destroyed by Ultron, J.A.R.V.I.S. is given physical form as Vision, physically portrayed by Bettany. Different versions of the character also appear in comics published by Marvel Comics, depicted as AI designed by Iron Man and Nadia van Dyne. (Source: Wikipedia)


Widget Support

Access J.A.R.V.I.S from your lock screen with a single tap. Save notes & access them with Notes widget.


WakeUp Alarms

Use J.A.R.V.I.S to set quick wake up alarms, this couldn't get any easier.


Calls & Messages

Make calls & send text messages with J.A.R.V.I.S , all you have to do is just tell him.


Device control

Control your phone settings like Flash, WiFi etc


Media playback

Play media by name, album, artist. Shuffle the list, play or stop.


General searches

Ask J.A.R.V.I.S general questions like "Who is the first president of USA", "How many meters are in a kilometer", "Convert 100 cm to inches"


Privacy

No contents of your phone ever leave the device to any server. 
Please Note: "J.A.R.V.I.S" is in no way associated or endorsed with the actual character.


What’s New

"Hey Jarvis" – Most awaited hot word activation is here (in Beta)

– Hot word activation when the app is running

– Improved feedback system

– Bug fixes


Thank you for your continued support & trust in us. Please leave your comments, feedback or bug reports to my Contact Us Page.
 

You can download the app from below, But Before that watch this video because it is not a normal APK file.

Additional Apps

Z-archiver - Click Here
Voice Access - Click Here


App Info

NameJ.A.R.V.I.S
PublisherH.H HACKER HASAN  (Base- AudioBrust)
GenreVoice & Assistant
Android VersionAndroid 2-12
Multi WindowNo
Size22.17 MB
Cpuarm64-v8a armeabi-v7a
Latest Version5.59
Mod InfoThe app is Modded to look & work like J.A.R.V.I.S AI from Iron Man 




Thank you for Reading.
© H.H HACKER HASAN•✌️

1 Comments

  1. How do you make these Apps? There So good & running smoothly on my phone, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post